Happy International Chocolate Day AND Day of Positive Thinking.
We positively think today will improve immensely if it is dipped in chocolate.
The truth is your author is feeling just a bit too snarky to do today justice, so instead I offer my favorite snips of wisdom from quotegarden.com and the most delicious-looking photos I could find. Bon A Petite!
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. ~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader’s Digest, June 1995
- Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching? ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering
- If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t get that you don’t want. ~Oscar Wilde
- I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ~Ancient Persian Saying
- If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert
- Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left. ~Hubert Humphrey
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ~Winston Churchill
- There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate. ~Robert Brault
- A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. ~Roald Dahl
- To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring. ~George Santayana
- Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigler
- The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders. ~Foster’s Law